We are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 situation here in the USA as it pertains to our ability to host ISEV2020 from May 20-24. Many factors impact our decision to hold this event or consider other possibilities such as postponement, cancellation, or converting into a fully or partially digital event. Those factors include the health and safety of our attendees and the general public.
As of today, the ISEV leadership team is meeting regularly and is consulting the appropriate government experts and vendors to assess our path forward. While we have not yet decided to postpone, cancel, or alter the event, we are actively considering all options. We are aware of your concerns that with each day, information changes, and the uncertainty does not help you and your plans on whether you can attend ISEV2020.
We assure you that this matter and your safety and health are top priorities for us. We are making every effort to make a final decision on hosting this meeting very shortly. We will communicate the updates via e-mail and on the ISEV and ISEV2020 meeting webpages.