Exhibitor Ordering Information
To make your ISEV2018 Exhibitor experience successful, please click the following links for helpful information regarding your exhibit booth:
- Shipping: If shipping to the venue, all materials must be received at the warehouse no later than 25 April 2018
- Last Minute Orders: Up to 7 days prior to the official move in (April 23) the last minute catalogue comes into effect with a limited range of produts and 30% surcharge (24th April). Please check the calogue on the following link: LAST MINUTE ORDERS SERVIFIRA 2018
Sponsorship and Exhibits
The ISEV Annual Meeting is the largest global meeting within the field of extracellular vesicle (EV) research. In 2018, we anticipate 1,000 attendees at the Palau de Congressos de Barcelona - Fira Montjuic.
Enhance your presence and attract qualified leads with exhibition and sponsorship opportunities. This is an ideal way to stand out from other exhibitors, generate visibility, and communicate support to meeting attendees. We work with each exhibiting and sponsoring company to help them realize their marketing goals.
Ready to sign up for a sponsorship package? Click here to sign up now!
More Questions? Contact ISEV Executive Director Joe Sapp firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss which package will meet your company's needs.
Sponsor and Exhibitor Prospectus
Register as a Sponsor Online
Click here to reserve your Sponsorship or Exhibit Space online.
Why should you participate?
- Targeted audience of 900-1000 biomedical scientists, clinicians, and industry representatives from life science, pharmaceutical, and diagnostics companies from around the world… all working in the EV field!
- High visibility and a prime opportunity to present key achievements and strategic goals
- Support ISEV in teaching and training the international audience while showcasing cutting edge technology
- Extensive networking opportunities at informational sessions and informal networking events
- A customized experience! Each year we encourage our sponsors to provide useful feedback on their experience at the ISEV Annual Meeting. This feedback is important and taken into consideration as we continually look to improve the Annual Meeting. This includes listening to what is valuable in your experience as an exhibitor and/or sponsor.