ISEV2019 Abstract Submission Dates
Abstract Submissions will be opening on 18 September 2018 and closing 03 December 2018.
Abstract Submission Site can be accessed here.
The ISEV2019 abstract submission guidelines are intended to provide clear instructions for submitting an abstract. You are kindly requested to carefully read the guidelines before starting the submission process. Abstract Submission Guidelines can be viewed here.
ISEV and the ISEV2019 International Organizing Committee (IOC) maintain the right to reject any abstract that does not meet the stated requirements.
Key Abstract Dates:
Abstract Submission Launch: 18 September 2018
Abstract Submission Deadline: 03 December 2018 at 23:59 Eastern Time
Author Notifications: 15 January 2019
Presenting Author Registration Deadline: 15 March 2019
For ISEV2019, scholarship applications, intended to support young researchers (students and postdocs) in pursuing their studies in the area of extracellular vesicles, will only be accepted during the abstract submission process.
Please review the following criteria to determine if you are eligible to apply for a Young Researcher Scholarship:
- You must hold a membership with ISEV that is active for the 2019 calendar year.
- You must be a Junior Researcher who does not have a terminal degree (PhD, MD, DVM, etc.) or has obtained the terminal degree "within the four years prior to ISEV2019 (May, 2019)". A Senior Researcher is ">4 years from" the terminal degree."
- You must be the presenting author of an abstract submitted for oral presentation.
- You were not a recipient of an ISEV scholarship/award in previous years.
- You confirm that if selected, you will participate at the closing ceremony to receive the scholarship and the certificate.
Scholarship Application Guidelines can be viewed here.