ISEV2019 Abstract Submission Information
You should be in attendance for the entire presentation time. Your poster board area is approximately 1.98 meters in height by 0.95 meters in width. Note these are PORTRAIT set ups not landscape. Prepare a label for the top of your poster space indicating title and authors. Lettering should not be less than one and one half inches. Illustrations should be similar to those you would use for making slides but more heavily drawn.
Oral Presentations should be no longer than 12 minutes with 3 minutes Q and A, total of 15 minutes.
Oral with Poster Presentations should be no longer than 4 minutes, no Q and A.
The abstract submission for ISEV2019 programming has been completed.
The ISEV2019 abstract submission guidelines are intended to provide clear instructions for submitting an abstract. You are kindly requested to carefully read the guidelines before starting the submission process. Abstract Submission Guidelines can be viewed here.
ISEV and the ISEV2019 International Organizing Committee (IOC) maintain the right to reject any abstract that does not meet the stated requirements.
Key Abstract Dates:
Abstract Submission Launch: 18 September 2018
Abstract Submission Deadline: 03 December 2018 at 23:59 Eastern Time
Author Notifications: 15 January 2019
Presenting Author Registration Deadline: 15 February 2019
Late Breaking Author Notifications: Mid-March
For ISEV2019, scholarship applications, intended to support young researchers (students and postdocs) in pursuing their studies in the area of extracellular vesicles, will only be accepted during the abstract submission process.
Please review the following criteria to determine if you are eligible to apply for a Young Researcher Scholarship:
- You must hold a membership with ISEV that is active for the 2019 calendar year.
- You must be a Junior Researcher who does not have a terminal degree (PhD, MD, DVM, etc.) or has obtained the terminal degree "within the four years prior to ISEV2019 (May, 2019)". A Senior Researcher is ">4 years from" the terminal degree."
- You must be the presenting author of an abstract submitted for oral presentation.
- You were not a recipient of an ISEV scholarship/award in previous years.
- You confirm that if selected, you will participate at the closing ceremony to receive the scholarship and the certificate.
Scholarship Application Guidelines can be viewed here.