ISEV2019 Annual Meeting
Young Investigator Scholarship Application
Scholarships are intended to support young researchers (students and postdocs) in pursuing their studies in the area of extracellular vesicles through attendance at ISEV2019.
Unlike previous years, the scholarship applications from Junior investigators will ONLY be accepted during the abstract submission.
- You must hold a membership with ISEV that is active for the 2019 calendar year.
- You must be a Junior Researcher who does not have a terminal degree (PhD, MD, DVM, etc.) or has obtained the terminal degree "within the four years prior to ISEV2019 (May 2019)". A Senior Researcher is ">4 years from" the terminal degree."
- You must be the presenting author of an abstract submitted for oral presentation.
- The applicant should not have received ISEV scholarships/awards in the previous years.
- You confirm that if selected, would participate at the closing ceremony to receive the scholarship and the certificate.
The application consists of 9 questions related to eligibility and the final two questions are essay type asking how the applicant will contribute to ISEV2019 and why said applicant should receive a scholarship.
Selected recipients who are not yet registered will receive a registration waiver. Refunds in the denomination of the early member registration category will be processed for those who have already registered.
Up to 25 awards from the pool of eligible applicants may be presented in ISEV2019.
Click Here to see 2018's Scholarship Winners!