ISEV task forces focus on specific topics with the goal of developing and publishing methods, reviews, statements, or other products that are helpful for the field.
To suggest a new task force, please follow this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V77BV8C
You will be asked to propose the following:
- Topic and scope
- Chair(s): (usually one, max two); Chair becomes a member of the Rigor and Standardization committee
- Contributing members (max 30) with evidence of expertise and keeping geographic/subject/gender diversity in mind; non-ISEV members are encouraged with justification
- Timeline (1-2 yr): might be renewed but finite (not permanent bodies)
- Anticipated products
Applications will be reviewed at least twice a year by the R&S subcommittee. Not all will be approved. Committee or Board may make changes or suggestions.
What ISEV provides to task forces:
- Coordination of and between task forces, including a yearly meeting at the annual ISEV conference and three teleconferences per year
- Communication tools (teleconferences, web page)
- Potential endorsement and/or financial support of published products
- Guidance for engagement with other standardization committees, agencies, societies
- Visibility and transparency
- Possibility of organizing workshops/seminars/hands-on training sessions